Have you heard about TEDxTauranga?
What is TEDxTauranga?
It’s a day long event with 18 items of content (approximately 15 minutes long each). There are 5 components:
* Live speakers on stage
* Live entertainment
* A selection of the best TED videos
* Top quality food and beverage
* Networking with like-minded individuals
It’s an opportunity for Bay of Plenty residents and friends to:
* Engage with local speakers and each other
* To experience a TED-like event
* To find ideas worth spreading
What is TED?
* The history of TED started in 1984 with the convergence of Technology, Entertainment and Design
* Since 2006 TED has been available online and is a collection of over 2000 talks
* Each talk is just 5 to 18 mins long
* A new talk is added every week day
* You can watch them all, for free, anytime
At TEDxTauranga every 15 minute component on stage will be different from the next:
* One might make you think
* Another, cry
* Another, change the way you live
* Another, motivate you to tell others
* Another, change your mind about something you’ve always believed
* Another, expose you to something you never knew could be so interesting
I do hope you’ll join us.
Tickets are on sale now: http://www.TEDxTauranga.com