Posted by audrey dubois
I am French and I live in Whakamarama. I love french cuisine and I think that cooking is a beautiful moment of sharing! Our culture, habits… are different. We can cook and speak about that.
I can speak french for the workshop ! Another way to learn French language !
– We will go shopping together. We will buy the necessary ingredients for the chosen recipe. Thus, you will become autonomous and will be able to choose the traditional French ingredients.
– Back home, we will start cooking.
You can choose 3 dishes from the following 3 categories:
– Appetizers : quiche lorraine, mimosa egg, Provençal pie, niçoise salad, cheese soufflé, tuna bread, toast “fraicheur”.
– Dishes: “pot au feu”, “carrot beef”, “veal stew”, “rabbit with mustard”, “filet mignon au bleu”, “croque madame”, “stuffed tomatoes”, “gratin de courgettes”
– Desserts : far breton, tarte “tatin”, meringue, pancakes, lollipop waffle, french crêpes, yogurt cake, cherry clafoutis, fruit sabayon, madeleine, “crotte de rennes”
All dishes are fast, simple and greedy! They will be to take away or to eat on the spot. The cooking workshop takes place in my home, for 3.30 hours in the morning and it is for 2 people maximum.
Then, you will only have to impress your guests!
Contact me to have a price for a private or collective group : email@example.com