Posted by Lynda Moses
Experienced Office Administrator
For the Omokoroa Community Church.
This Church plays a significant role in the community of Omokoroa.
Our mission is “To live by faith, be known by love and to be a voice of hope”.
Based in Omokoroa, in the sunny Bay of Plenty, we are seeking an experienced administrator to do general office work and to maintain accurate financial accounts; you will be compatible with the values and beliefs of our interdenominational, evangelical Church.
This role is for 25-30 hours per week, for 5 days between 8.30am-2.30pm.
You will have the following skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with the Community
• Warm and welcoming; cheerful, open personality
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations. The position continually requires demonstrated discretion, confidentiality, poise, tact and diplomacy
• Accurate accounting and financial data-entry skills
• Self-starter with excellent English language skills
• IT skills required for data presentations and to compile newsletters and booklets
• Must be flexible, able to multitask and work to deadlines
• Responsible for the bookings and management of the Church facilities
• Responsible for Health and Safety
We will provide you:
– Competitive Salary
– Warm family/team environment of 3 other Staff
Please send your Curriculum Vitae to:
Rev Don Moses, 3 Holyoake Terrace, Omokoroa Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3114
We welcome applications from people who are legally able to work in New Zealand.
Position Available from December 2019
Applications close: 20 September 2019