Posted by Jane miller
Eating Disorders Association of NZ In collaboration with Bay of Plenty District Health Board Invite you to:
An evening of learning and knowledge building
Parents, Carers and Partners Role In Eating Disorder Recovery
Who should attend?
Parents, carers, partners, clinicians, friends, students and those involved in treatment, care and support of individuals with an eating disorder.
• Hear about new research and treatments in eating disorders.
• The importance of family involvement in treatment and recovery.
• The carer’s role in treatment, and importance of building collaborative
partnerships with the treatment team.
• Learn and share practical skills and ideas to help optimise your loved ones
• Meet and connect with others who are facing similar challenges.
• Bring along your questions for our panel of people with a lived experience.
Thursday 23rd November 7.30pm – 9pm
The Balcony Room, Historic Village, 17th Ave West, Tauranga
Fiona Farrell: email@example.com or Ph: 0800 2 edanz
This is a free event.
Donation/koha will be gratefully accepted at the event or please pay direct to our bank account 12 3030 0692750 00 with your initial and surname as a reference. For a tax receipt please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Your generosity will make a measurable impact on the lives of families and vulnerable individuals.