Posted by rick peers
We are having a working bee down at the community garden this Saturday.
- We will be completing the entrance structure
- Installing the sponsor signs (finally) and the bed numbers.
- Putting in the posts for the mains shelter and hopefully installing the beams and rafters.
- We need to sort out a sodden patch in the garden with a shingle drain
- Compost beds to make and gates to make and install.
We’d love to see you if you can make it. Bring your own lunch, we’ll supply tea and coffee.
Saturday 6th from 8:30am onward.
Just turn up and we’ll find something for you to do.