Posted by Trademe
An opportunity has arisen in Omokoroa….
We are exciting to offer a dynamic career path for a talented Manager, Barista, Front House, etc…
We’ll work hard, we’ll care about what we do & we’ll all make sure we do it to the high standards that our guest will love us for.
We’ll learn new skills every day, we’ll help each other achieve individual & team targets & we’ll celebrate success!
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
• At last one to two years of working experience in a café management and relevant qualifications (in business or hospitality)
• Must have a higher standard knowledge of Barista Skills
• Responsible for directing employees towards common objectives and goals and managing the café’s day to day operations
• Working together as a team (that is an essential part of what we do)
• A current LCQ certificate and able to obtain a Duty Manager’s certificate
• Be able to work and lead through busy service periods
• Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
• Have an eye for details, ensuring that the quality of all food presented to customers meets our establishment standards
• Planning and organizing special functions
• Control Costs and cut waste
• Stock Maintain
• Successfully promote and publicize the brand
• Prepare menus in coordinating with the chefs
• Able to work weekend and night shifts
• Is honest, punctual and reliable (possesses an exceptional work ethic with a proven track record)Be well presented and outgoing
• Have a genuine interest in food, and the hospitality industry
• Efficient and effective time management skills
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Great interpersonal skills
• Friendly, energetic and hard-working attitude
We can offer you:
• A wonderful work environment, part of a knowledgeable and friendly team
• Driven and supportive leadership
• A competitive career path
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.