Wanting to buy trailer for general use. Size approx. 1.8m x 1.2m. Good condition and road worthy.
Want to get into Santa’s good books? Volunteer at the Waipuna Hospice Remembrance Tree Appeal!
We are looking for interested helpers – from individuals, to clubs, teams and or workmates to man the trees. If you have a few hours to spare in December and would like to spend them doing something rewarding, we invite you to sign up to help us look after our Remembrance Trees.
We are looking for friendly, positive people to help others in our community leave a special message for a loved one in several different locations.
We are also looking for Area Coordinators.
To sign up, please go to: www.waipunahospice.org.nz/trees/ or contact the Fundraising & Marketing team on 552-4380.
Hello, We are looking for a garage or shed in Omokoroa (needs to be watertight) storage. Can afford upto $30pw, Depending on size.
Jason – 0275002320 or 075481105
Is there anyone in the Omokoroa community who has had an implant or is on the waiting list for one? I’’ve been on the wait list for 18months now and would like to meet others who are or have been in the same position. You can text me on 0274466618.
I am looking for a gardener? To tidy and trim back a garden in Omokoroa.
Please give me a call on 0277288554
Is there anyone who is going into Tauranga on Monday morning who would be able to help me transport a large piece of wood (900mm x 2100mm) to Tauranga Boys’ College? It’s for a school project, and I’ve hit a brick wall as to how to get it to school.
Another possibility would be if anyone has a table saw, I only need a small piece of it for my project.
If you can help please text 021 216 9341, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance.
We have had a very successful day today and got a lot done. Lex our digger driver and our committee and partners were on site clearing up ; moving trees and starting to scrape the site.
It was so good to see all of the panning start to become reality.
Thank you to Dennis at Watts and Hughes for the security fencing. We feel much better now the kids can’t get in amongst the fresh dirt. Thank you to Lex who is still onsite as I write. Finally, thank you to the committee and their partners for digging in this morning. We’re all very excited!
Thank you to Sponsors
- So far we have sponsors for 9 of our planter beds. A big thank you to (in no particular order):
- Tremains Real Estate.
- Bernie Limbrick of Tall Poppy Real Estate.
- The Garden Early Childhood Centre
- MEC Electrical.
- Nick Kershaw of Prime Strategies.
- Mark Lynch of Excelins Insurance.
- Thank you to Lex Bacon who is donating his time and digger to the project.
- Thank you to Richard Hewison for doing the site survey.
- Just Sheds
- NDL Transport
- The Holyoake Family
- Lizard News
- Lynley Park – Durham Property Investments
- Rick Clark – Spark business
- The Wright Family Foundation
- Trees Done – For loads of free wood chip.
- Omokoroa General Carriers – For free sand
- Omokoroa Medical Center
- Omokoroa Dental Surgery
Thank you to everyone who has already generously donated money; equipment and their time to make this project a reality. If anyone else would like to support this project, however small, it would all be greatly appreciated. Just follow the link to the give a little page or email me.
- We are very grateful to be named one of the recipients of the Omokoroa Coastal Challenge. Please go and sign up and join the run / walk on the 20th October. I have. https://runrunrun.co.nz/
- We have now reached $15387.00 of the estimated $25000.00 needed to complete the build
- We are proposing a build date of 2nd and 3rd of November with some minor works happening the weekend before and after.
- We have now formed a committee but are still looking for ongoing volunteers for the gardens day to day running Please contact Wendy Tankard if you are interested. email@example.com
- Update plans for the garden below
- We aim to provide a selection of planter beds that the general public can come and harvest from for free. Fresh, in season, vegetables; herbs and fruit will be there for anyone who needs it.
- We aim to provide a set number of planter beds for the school to utilise for education with the “garden to table” scheme. More information can be found here. http://www.gardentotable.org.nz . Due to the current work load of teachers; the new buildings being built and other financial commitments the school will look to take on the Garden to table curriculum in either late 2020 or early 2021.
- We are planning on leasing out a number of the planter beds to the local community to encourage people to come together and support each other and provide a safe place for people to meet and build a sense of community. The rental on these beds will be nominal (approx. $15 / month). It is to ensure there is some buy in from the users and to provide a small income for maintenance and the purchase of consumables.
- There will also be planter beds set aside for the community food bank to provide them with fresh, in season vegetables for those that need it in our community.
- The Good Neighbour Trust have agreed to help us out with the build and to provide support through mentors.
- Supergans of Kati Kati have contacted us and would love to be involved too. Great news! https://www.supergranswbop.org.nz/
- Thank you to all of you who have donated via the give a little page Please follow the link to see who these people are. All of your donations are gratefully received, large or small.
- Also thank you for the generous donations so far of a shed; wheelbarrow; pots; seeds; garden benches. Please keep them coming.
We still need your help. If you’d like to sponsor or co-sponsor a planter bed or if you can help with a small donation; have any tools; water tanks; seeds; gardening skills; or just want to be a part of it. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Id love to hear from you.
Forrest Kerr from Crewcut here!
I regularly service alot of properties in this district. Some of you may know me allready.:)
I am needing a place to pop the greenery/grass clippings on a regular basis & am happy to exchange this for lawn mowing/ property maintenance.
I’m an honest family man & im told I do a quality job.
I’m here for the long term & am invested in my clients and providing a good service.
(Ed. Contact details Forrest.email@example.com)
Hi, I am after underlay , enough to cover about 6 by 4 m area, single garage size. Am will to buy.
(Ed. Ash’s contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5482655)
Could you please ask if there is a washing machine repairman in Omokoroa.